MENTAL WELLNESS AND SELF-CARE WEBINARS AND RELATED SERVICES:
- Live webinar on mental health, substance abuse, and self-care, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, to attorneys (for CLE purposes), and other professionals including members of financial services companies, human resources teams, professional staff members, and educators; as well as students at the high school, college, and graduate levels.
- A six-month license to distribute and publish internally a video of the presentation, and all related work product and course materials.
- A separate live webinar ( at no additional charge) for those unavailable to attend the first talk.
- One-on-one mentoring/coaching sessions via Zoom on the day of and/or the day following the live presentation(s).
- Limited ongoing availability via phone/email for firm employees.
MENTAL WELLNESS BRIDGE SERVICES:
(Retainer/hourly rate TBD)
- Consulting/audit of firm’s adherence to the ABA Pledge’s seven-points of improved well-being in the legal profession.
- Organize and moderate informal roundtable groups within the firm to help folks to share their own challenges and to hear others talk about theirs.
- One-on-one wellness mentoring.
- Client and business development including giving mental wellness presentations and related services to firm clients and prospects.
- Summer and new associate orientation and training on mental health, and self-care.
- Liason with Human Resources, DEI and external resources (EAP, LAP, etc.)
- Collaborate on enhancing wellness and professional development structures, including mentoring programs.
TED-STYLE SHORT WEBINARS AND RELATED ARTICLES ON SELF-CARE:
- Short separate live or pre-recorded presentations with related blog-style articles on selected wellness subjects such as exercise, mindfulness, and mentoring/team building.
- A one-year license to use these short videos internally, and to publish the articles in newsletters and the like.
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION COURSE ON ETHICS:
- A one hour live CLE webinar on the ethical issues that often arise when a firm lawyer manifests behavior/symptoms of a possible “mental impairment.”
- A six-month license to use a video of the presentation and related course materials internally and with firm clients.