MENTAL WELLNESS AND SELF-CARE PRESENTATIONS AND RELATED SERVICES:
Inclusive fee of $5,000
- A one-hour MCLE presentation on mental health, substance abuse, and self-care to the firm’s attorneys and professional staff.
- A one-year license to distribute and publish internally a video of the presentation, and all related work product and course materials.
- A separate live presentation for those unavailable to attend the first talk.
- Five 30-minute one-on-one mentoring/coaching sessions via Zoom or phone following the live presentation(s).
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION COURSES ON ETHICS
Inclusive fee of $4,250
- A one-hour live CLE presentation on the ethical issues that often arise when a firm lawyer manifests behavior/symptoms of a possible “mental impairment.”
- The presentation also provides advice on mental health best practices within the law firm including a blueprint for a robust mentoring system.
- A one-year license to use a video of the presentation and related course materials internally and with firm clients.
- Ongoing availability for consulting on a limited basis.
WELLNESS PRESENTATIONS TO FIRM CLIENTS AND PROSPECTS
Inclusive fee of $5,000
- A one-hour mental wellness and self-care presentation to groups at current and prospective clients, including to members of their HR and inhouse legal departments, as part of an innovative business development program.
- A one-year license to distribute and publish internally a video of the presentation.
- A separate live talk for those unavailable to attend the first talk.
- Five 30 minute one-on-one mentoring/coaching sessions via Zoom or phone following the live presentation(s).
GROUP AND ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING AND MENTORING
- Three 45-minute classroom discussions for young lawyers and other professionals on wellness and self-care, resilience-building and effective work management. ($2,500 for three sessions.)
- One-on one mentoring for firm employees who may be facing mental wellness challenges. (Hourly rate TBD.)
MENTAL WELLNESS OMBUDSPERSON SERVICES
(Independent contractor retainer/hourly rate TBD)
- Consulting/audit of law firms’ programs to adhere to the ABA Pledge’s seven-points of improved well-being in the legal profession.
- Organize and moderate informal roundtable groups within the firm to help folks to share their own challenges and to hear others talk about theirs.
- Collaborate on enhancing wellness and professional development structures, including mentoring programs.